THE UFFIZI MUSEUM
This is the most visited museum in Italy and one of the most important painting collections in the world.
It conserves some of the greatest works, such us: the “Majesty” by Giotto, the “Spring” and the “Birth of of Venus” Botticelli, the “Annunciation” by Leonardo da Vinci, the “Tondo Doni” Michelangelo, “the Virgin of Goldfinch” by Raphael, “the Venus” by Titian and the “Medusa” by Caravaggio. Walking through the gallery you will have the opportunity to appreciate the development of Italian painting from the 13th to the 17th century.
– The Majesty by Giotto
– The Majesty by Duccio da Buoninsegna
– The Majesty by Cimabue
– Baptistery of San Giovanni (inside)
– Giotto’s Bell Tower (outside)
– Brunelleschi’s Dome
– Church of Santa Croce
– Duomo (inside visit – free entrance)
– Baptistery (outside)
– Giotto’s Belltower (outside)
– Signoria Square and its monuments (outside)