A delightful local licensed tour guide will take you to explore the most important sights of Florence.
You will walk through the historic center of the city discovering the places where great artists such as Botticelli, Michelangelo and Leonardo lived.
It will visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore (Duomo), the Baptistery of San Giovanni, Giotto’s Bell Tower, Repubblica Square, Signoria square, Palazzo Vecchio, Ponte Vecchio and the Oltrarno with Pitti Palace, Santo Spirito square.
– Piazza della Repubblica
– Duomo Square
– Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore (Duomo) (inside visit – free entrance)
– Baptistery of San Giovanni (outside)
– Giotto’s Bell Tower (outside)
– Church of Santa Croce (outside)
– Piazza della Signoria and its monuments (outside)
– Palazzo Vecchio (outside)
– Ponte Vecchio
– Palazzo Pitti (outside)
– Via Tornabuoni
– Piazza Santa Trinità